Thursday, April 12, 2007

I <3 Grey's...


This is my favorite TV show, in fact, this is about the only hour of television I watch all week long. I get all worked up about, plan around it and talk about it with my Mom the next day. So now you know it all.


Since I have been reading the New York Times, I can keep up with the Neilson rating every Wednesday when they are reported in the "Life" section of the paper. Normally this would not interest me, but I pay attention due to Grey's Anatomy.


This week the ratings are a bit lower than the past week (I believe that is due to the fact that last week was a re-run). It still rates second for it's viewing slot, 9:00 on Thursday. CSI takes the cake for first place, and I have to say that CSI is tough competition. From week to week, the amount of viewers is very constant. We Grey's fans are hardcore.


If Grey's were moved to a different day, I think it would uphold very high ratings. I say this because it has changed times from season to season already and it only became more popular. Although, it would be important to keep the 8-11 time range. Most of the viewers are people work all day. Having the show at 9 is a great time because most everyone is assured to be off work and ready to relax.

No comments: